Request edit access
HACKATHON 2020 Registration Form
Before proceeding towards the registration process, please pay the registration fee of Rs. 500 and take a print of the payment slip. The teams must provide the Payment Reference Number in this form. Also, the teams must bring the printed copy of their payment slip in the HACKATHON event.
Please pay the registration fee in the following bank account.
Account No.: 332701000051
Name: M/S TEQIP III NIT MEGHALAYA
IFSC Code: ICIC0003327
MICR Code: 793229004
Bank: ICICI Bank
1. Last date of registration for HACKATHON 2020 is - 15th February 2020.
2. The result of HACKATHON 2020 will be declared on the same day of the event, i.e., on 27th February 2020, and participation certificates will be provided to all teams.
3. National Science Day event will be held on 28th February 2020 at NIT Meghalaya. Interested HACKATHON teams may participate in this event and demonstrate their project in front of a large number of audience. Separate certificate for participation in National Science Day will be issued to the participants.
Focus Areas of HACKATHON 2020
There are three broad focus areas -
1. Soil and Water Conservation
2. Water Supply and Sanitation
For details regarding these focus areas please refer to the HACKATHON 2020 brochure. Please select the focus area of your project from the below dropdown. Also provide a title for your project.
Soil and Water Conservation
Water Supply and Sanitation
Meghalaya Police Hackathon
Please provide a name for your team. A team may be formed with students belonging to different departments. A team may have a Mentor (usually a faculty member from the same institute). However, the presence of a Mentor is optional. Each team can have 2-5 members including the Mentor (if any).
Please provide Name, Department, Email Id, and Contact No. of the student members, separated by comma.
For example - Soumen Moulik, Computer Science,
Mentor's Name and Designation (Optional)
Payment Reference Number
Any Specific Requirements for Demonstration (such as space, electrical requirements etc.) (Optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NIT Meghalaya.