Request edit access
Artist Practitioner Survey
Taking part will help Looping the Loop develop its CPD activities, especially our FLEX sessions - thank you!
1) If you have taken part in FLEX, how many times (roughly)
1 - 3
4 - 6
7 or over
2) What was your main reason for starting to take part
Having a workshop to do
Meeting other creatives
Learning something new or practising skills
3) And any secondary reason (which may have emerged after starting to attend)
Enjoying the group activity
Good to meet fellow creatives
Filled a ‘space’ in my life
I felt better for doing something with mind and body
Does having sessions online, not live, influence whether you take part?
4) What would help you or do you hope to get from open workshop activities?
5) Is there a resource or type of support you are missing or are not able to access, which would help you professionally/creatively/physically?
6) Have you any comment, good or critical, about the past FLEX events or how they could be adapted to encourage you to attend or attend more often?
7) Have you any favourite sessions or practitioners you have enjoyed at FLEX?
8) How important is the cost of any workshop/session
Free is essential
I would pay up to £5
Cost is pretty immaterial if the session gives me what I need
9) What ONE thing would most help you right now to be able to continue/progress with your practice/art/career?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service