Request edit access
Athletics Permission Waiver 2019-2020
Parents of Student-Athletes must complete this form on a annual basis.
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
Care Card Number
Medical Concerns (if any)
Emergency Contact Number
I give my child permission to play the following sports at Fleetwood Park Secondary (check all that apply):
I give permission for my son/daughter to play ALL sports (move on to next question)
Cross Country/Track and Field
Fleetwood Park Athletics – Philosophy Statement
Fleetwood Park Secondary School embraces sport as an integral part of its educational mission. We provide an environment for student-athletes to achieve academic and athletic excellence.
We offer a broad-based program for our students. Every individual has the opportunity to participate in one or more activities suited to their needs:
-Physical and Health Education (PHE) programs that emphasizes lifetime recreation, health and physical fitness.
-Intramurals program and Development teams in various sports encourage the Dragons community to participate in wide-ranging recreational, inclusive, and lifetime activities.
-Competitive sports teams that strive for achievement and excellence with an emphasis on personal development.
The experience of the student-athlete is of primary importance. The athletic experience itself fosters the learning and growing process that strengthens skills in leadership, communication, teamwork, discipline and confidence. We challenge every community member to excel academically, athletically, personally and professionally.
Fleetwood Park Athletics - Student Code of Conduct (Summary)
1. Treat everyone fairly within the context of their activity, regardless of gender, place of origin, colour, sexual orientation,
religion, political belief or economic status.
2. Embrace the highest ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fair play. Be modest in victory and gracious in defeat.
3. Show respect and give courtesy to opponents, officials, volunteers, teammates, spectators and coaches at all times.
4. Uphold the rules of the sport, spirit of such rules and encourage other athletes to do the same.
5. Represent yourself, your parents, your school and your community with proper conduct at all times on or off the playing
6. Respect other athletes’ dignity and acknowledge that verbal or physical behaviour that constitutes harassment or abuse
7. Participate in a manner that ensures the safety of fans, athletes, coaches and officials also participating in the game.
8. Accept decisions of officials without dispute.
9. Never criticize or use social networking to criticize or threaten another school team, coach, player, game official, or BCSS.
10. Demonstrate that it is a privilege to represent your school.
FULL NAME of Parent/Guardian who filled out this form:
By checking the box below, you acknowledge that both the athlete and their parent/guardian have read and agree to the Student-Athlete Code of Conduct. Full version can be found on the Fleetwood Park Athletics website -
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service