The requirements and limitations are as follows:
- Applications close February 22nd, 2019.
- You must be present between 9am-4pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between May 7th and July 4th.
- Participants must have a Fanshawe affiliation.
- Participants must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Must have an open mind and be willing to collaborate and learn.
- Must be attending LeapIN to build and develop your skills and business concept.
- Two individuals can collaborate on one business concept, but each must apply separately. If one individual is accepted, it does not mean both will be.
- Business concepts must be beyond the idea stage. If you’ve conducted research and are now in the planning stage, you’re probably eligible. We want to see that you have some traction.
- Participants must have a laptop.