- a non-profit young professionals network
P.O. Box 313, Langhorne, PA 19047
Dear Young Professional Friend:
You are invited to an AMAZING experience of natural “highs”on a raft, Dorney Park thrills, and new Friendships.
– our 26th Annual Pocono Rafting Leadership Weekend!!
Join Young Professionals from throughout the East Coast
* Rafting in the Poconos on the scenic Lehigh River Gorge
* Dorney Park/WildWater Kingdom
* Pool Parties – Volleyball - Mixers
* Programs on Israel and the American Jewish community
* Sunday "Lox & Bagel" Brunch w/guest speaker …
* “Speed Dating with Jewish Organizations.”
Currently our national co-sponsors include: B'nai B'rith, AEPi, Magen David Adom, Save a Child's Heart, plus numerous local Jewish communities supporting this event.
* Discount for Birthright Israel Alumni (and AEPi & B'nai B'rith members/alumni)
* Scholarships available; * Room Share & Ride Share assistance provided
- an amazing time to network, make new friends, and have a BLAST!!!
PLEASE complete this registration form ASAP!
For more information contact RSVP4YJLC@gmail.com,
We look forward to introducing you to new Friends – Poco26 Leadership:
Steven Schimmel, Co-Chair
Mike Blum, Co-Chair
Polina Pomerantz, Recruitment Chair
Shaw Levin, AEPi Alumni Chair
Alicia Post, NYC YJLC Outreach Coordinator
Renee Howard, B'nai B'rith Young Leadership
Vlad Khaykin, Graphics Coordinator
Justin Finkelstein, Philadelphia Jewish Young Adult Groups Liaison
Lori Shuster, YJLC Administrative Consultant
Lee Shlamowitz, Young Lawyers Liaison
David Balcher, Tech Consultant
Sloane Blair, Save a Child's Heart Coordinator
Aaron Alkasov, Lehigh Valley Liaison
Marcus Minsky, Rafting Maven