Hello and welcome to the ultimate online source for learning all about Young Living Essential Oils. We believe in nature’s ability to support wellness, using the powers of essential oils to help ourselves, our friends, and our families. The results we've seen from using our oils have been absolutely incredible, and we love sharing our stories. Before you begin, please review the rules, disclaimers, and safety information below.
BY USING THIS GROUP, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW, AS THEY MAY BE UPDATED OR REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME. WHEN UPDATES OR REVISIONS ARE POSTED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THEM. IF YOU HAVE NOT CAREFULLY READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS, VIEW, OBTAIN GOODS OR SERVICES THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE USE OUR GROUP. BY ACCESSING OUR GROUP, YOU AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION OBTAINED IS TO BE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND NEITHER THE FOUNDERS OF THE GROUP NOR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE GROUP SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, CLAIM, OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR IDEAS WITHIN THIS GROUP.
PART ONE: DISCLAIMER & RULES OF THE WELLNESS ACADEMY
1. The Wellness Academy (TWA) members and administration are not medical practitioners and can not diagnose, treat, or prescribe treatment for any health condition or disease. Before using any alternative medicines, natural supplements, or vitamins, you should always discuss the products you are using or intend to use with your medical practitioner, especially if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other compromised health condition.
2. All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis. Please avoid all product claims that discuss disease and instead focus on wellness and purpose. For specific details on how to share Young Living the right way, visit https://static.youngliving.com/en-US/PDFS/sharing_yl.pdf
3. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website. Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding The Wellness Academy/Young Living products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
4. The following safety precautions are guidelines only. You should consult with The Wellness Academy member who gave you access to this website about essential oil usage and always inform your primary care physician what you are using as the products may not be conducive with your physician’s prescribed therapy and medications, especially if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other compromised health condition.
5. The Wellness Academy is for the discussion of Young Living Essential Oils and their uses only. We don't promote any other brand of oil, we don't promote any other products and we will remove any posts that do. We want to make sure that this group stays specifically focused on Young Living oils only. Please make your comments and posts accordingly.
6. Adding members to this group is for members of The Wellness Academy actively pursuing the business. If you're not sure what that means or if you'd like to add a friend to The Wellness Academy, please get in contact with the member that added you to the group and we'll get you all the information you need.
7. Please keep this group free from any advertisements for your other businesses, products you rep, or your blog posts. This includes messaging members of our group to discuss any of these items.
8. If you are interested in placing a Young Living oil order, please contact your favorite Wellness Academy member (most likely the person that gave you access to this group if you've been talking to them about the oils). Young Living is a referral-based organization, so they can let you know how to order.
9. If you are enrolled with another company or have signed up with another Young Living team, please contact your enroller to find out what resources they have available for you. We must ask that you join their social media groups and not this one.
10. All information posted in The Wellness Academy is private and is visible to group members only. If you find a post that you'd like to share outside of the group, please message the author of the post and ask permission to share their story.
11. If you see anything questionable or against the rules, please contact our admin team and we will make sure to take care of it rather than contacting the person directly.
12. There are no warranties, express or implied, regarding this group or any product, service, or information sold or distributed through this group, including but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
13. You assume full responsibility, and the founders of the group nor any other member of the group shall not be liable for, your use and application of this group or any product, service, or information sold or distributed through this group. You waive any claims against the founders of the group, and no member of the group shall be liable for any loss, claim, or damage arising from your use of any of the information or ideas within this group, including but not limited to any liability, demand or suit for personal injury, property damage, or any other damage, loss or liability, directly or indirectly arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected with the products, services, or information sold or distributed through this website.
PART TWO: ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY
1. Keep essential oils in a secure place away from children and pets.
2. Be aware that skin irritations are rare but if you have any kind of side effect, reduce the use of the oils or take a break as it is most likely due to your body detoxing.
3. The following essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy: aniseed, basil, birch, calamus, camphor, cassia, cinnamon bark, hyssop, Idaho tansy, jasmine, lavandin, mugwort, parsley, pennyroyal, rosemary, sage, tansy, tarragon, thuja, thyme, wintergreen, wormwood. Use the following oils with caution: angelica, cedarwood, chamomile (German/blue), cistus, citronella, clary sage, clove bud, cumin (Black), cypress, davana, fennel, bay laurel, marjoram, mountain savory, myrrh, nutmeg, peppermint, rose, spearmint, vetiver, yarrow. Peppermint on the abdomen should be avoided during pregnancy.
4. Read and follow all instructions carefully.
5. Always take precautions with using aromatherapy.
6. Unless otherwise stated, never use essential oils on your skin without diluting the essential oil with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use. If you experience any soreness, redness or irritation do not use the blend.
7. If an essential oil or essential oil blend gets into your eye, flush the eye immediately with a carrier oil or cold milk. Seek medical attention if the stinging and/or irritation continues.
8. Do not use more than 2 drops of the following essential oils when used in a bath the first time: Aniseed, Black pepper, Camphor (rectified), Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus globulus, Ginger, Juniperberry, Peppermint, Sage, Spearmint, Thyme.
9. If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils that come from those foods.
10. If you have epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition, discuss the use of essential oils with your medical practitioner.
* If you would like to leave The Wellness Academy at any time, simply click the LEAVE GROUP button from the settings icon.