This is a form to indicate interest in submitting work to the group show HUMANATURE to be held at the DAAC.
We are looking for work that explores, humanity, nature, and where they might intersect.
* All works submitted should be the artists interpretation of what this theme means to them
* This form must be fully completed and accompany the artwork at the time of entry drop off
* There is a $5.00 entry fee, to be paid on delivery of piece(s).
* Artists may enter up to three (3) pieces of artwork for this fee.
* ALL artwork must be original and created within the last two years.
* ALL artwork must be framed and/or mounted for hanging (if appropriate for medium.)
* Art must be priced or marked NFS.
* The DAAC will collect a commission of 20% on all artwork sold.
* All art sold or otherwise, will remain on-site for the duration of the show.
Deadline to apply for show - Saturday, February 20th
Drop-off work & Install - Saturday, February 27th, 10:00am - 3:0pm at the DAAC
Opening reception - Friday, March 5th, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Discussion / Potluck - Sunday, March 7th - 2:00pm
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com