A quick way towards an esteemed NHS Trust is possible when you apply through Abba!
JOB VACANCY DETAILS
Medical/Surgical, ER and ICU Staff Nurse Vacancies at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is a leading provider of workforce solutions to the National Health and Social Care in the U.K. One of the hospitals that it’s serving is the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. It is one of the U.K.’s largest, busiest and most successful NHS foundation trusts that provides a full range of hospital and community services for people in Sheffield, as well as specialist care for patients from further afield. The Trust is considered one of the biggest employers in its area as it has around 17,000 employees. It is internationally renowned for various specialist medical and surgical services and works in partnership with various universities to remain at the forefront of advancements in clinical services, teaching and research.
- Band 3 starting salary (£21, 777 ~ 1, 522, 000 PHP+ per annum)
- Band 5 salary upon receipt of NMC Pin
- Overtime pay and priority in NHS employment bank
- Free airfare and transport from the airport
- Arranged 3 months accommodation by the Trust (nurse can borrow the 1st month accommodation fee and will be deducted from her salary)
- 1 month salary advance (equivalent to the maximum of AFC Band 3 on commencement of employment) upon arrival in the UK *to be recovered from salary over fixed period
- Provided welcome support
- Free fully structured training program aimed at achieving the OSCE
- Reimbursement of costs IELTS/OET, NMC application fee, Visa, CBT, IOM and OSCE test fee
- Extra payments for evenings, nights and weekends
- Access to the generous NHS Pension Scheme
- 27 days paid annual leave
- 3-year contract
- 10,000PhP cash incentive for IELTS / OET passers (to be given after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT)
- No placement or processing fee
- IELTS or OET Passer
IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking
OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- CBT Passers will be prioritized
- At least 1 year of post-license hospital experience in the desired area (volunteer work will be considered)
- No more than 12 months of work gap
Choose from these 2 easy ways to apply.
- Sign-up at
- Email your CV, IELTS / OET result, valid PRC ID, passport, Microsoft Teams and Skype ID to email@example.com
For questions or concerns, contact Loisa through +63917-531 2611 or +63918-286 1925.
KNOW YOUR AGENCY!
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers' welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
+63917-531 2611 / +63918-286 1925www.abba.ph
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10324371.