Request edit access
SWYK RIDER REGISTRATION FORM
Age of Rider
Phone & email
Parent/Legal Guardian/Emergency Contact
Raise $50 (registration fee)
Raise $100 (registration fee plus "show special" long sleeve shirt)
Raise $250 (registration fee plus "show special" long sleeve shirt & Hope Reins cap)
Raise $500 (All of the above plus personalized grooming tote with grooming tools)
I am checking off my goal for fundraising. I will receive information with tips for reaching my goal and a form for tracking my progress.
Walk Only (Beginner)
Walk /Trot (Intermediate)
I am not sure - please ask my instructor
Show What YOU Know!
10:00 AM Show Begins – Flag Ceremony
10:15 AM Drill Team Exhibition
10:30 AM Lead Line Division
11:30 Special Presentaion
11:45 Beginner Division (walk only)
12:30 Drill Team Exhibition
12:45 Intermediate Riders (walk/trot)
2:00 PM Advanced Riders (walk/trot/canter)
All times are approximate – please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time for your division. Ribbons and prizes will be awarded at the end of each division.
Food and refreshments will be available. Please bring your own chairs.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Appropriate Dress, Boots, and Helmets must be worn by all participants.
2. Horses will be pre-assigned.
4. Awards will be given to 1st through 6th place finishers in each class.
5. Running an incorrect pattern in any class will result in a DQ (disqualification).
6. Downing obstacles in timed events will result a 5 second penalty.
7. Classes may be divided if entries warrant.
The students will be learning the patterns and rules for each event during their lessons leading up to show day.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service