Request edit access
The ( Near ) Future of UCO
The full requirements for reopening will be advised in advance but will include:
- keeping 2m apart at all times including outside the building ( when playing the distance would be 3m between the wind and brass & everyone will be at least 3m away from the conductor )
- hand washing on arrival and when leaving
- bringing our own chair if possible
- masks to be worn ( except when playing a wind or brass instrument )
- no sharing of music or music stands
- self deceleration form to be completed for each rehearsal and more
- regular cleaning of "touch points"
- one way system for entry and exit
There is also a requirement to keep windows and doors open and for everyone to leave the building after every 15 minutes, leaving windows and doors fully open to ventilate.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service