Request edit access
GirlsWhoML Volunteers @ Oxford
What we're looking for?
- We are looking for volunteers to help run and deliver our Introduction to ML series. Specifically, we are looking for 6 lectures to deliver the content (which we've already prepared) and 5-8 demonstrators for each workshop (you'll help answer questions on the Jupyter notebooks and help them with the implementation in the breakout rooms).
How much experience do I need?
- You do *not* need lots of experience to volunteer with us. You do need to know about simple linear and logistic regression problem as well as some knowledge of neural networks; although you do not need to know about all of them.
When is it?
The course will be delivered on Wednesday afternoons from 3:30 - 5:30 pm on the following dates:
- Mon 5th Dec: Intro to Python
Wed 7th Dec
: Linear Regression
Wed 14st Dec
: Logistic Regression
Wed 21st Dec
Wed 4th Jan
: Neural Networks
Wed 11th Jan
Do I need to volunteer for all of them?
- Absolutely not. You can pick and choose which workshops to volunteer for.
We hugely appreciate any time you can give and your effort helps us take steps towards diversifying the gender imbalance in AI.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
* Indicates required question
Which workshops are you interested in as a demonstrator?
Introduction to Python
Which workshops are you interested in as a lecturer?
Introduction to Python (jointly run with OxWEST)
What is your current position?
E.g. student, engineering, researcher?
How would you describe your ML and Python experience?
a few sentences is sufficient.
Would you be interested in attending a volunteer social?
We're exploring the idea of hosting a social to thank you for your hard work. There's obviously no requirement to attend, we just wanted a way of saying thank you.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of GirlsWhoML.