Request edit access
AUTOMOTIVE AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE 2020
AWARDS APPLICATION PROCEDURE
For each award, the Jury is in charge of assessing the final nominees. The Jury members are chosen among acknowledged representatives of the business community. The Jury is independent from the Organizer, namely Diplomat Media Group.
The final nominees list constitutes the basis for choosing the winners for each category. Any information provided by the final nominees will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose of designating the Award Winners.
Members of the Jury will be asked to vote for nominees in each category. The award is given at the majority of the votes. In case of equal votes, there will be a second round of votes. Members of the Jury are independent from the nominees for which they will have to vote. If otherwise they will withdraw from that specific vote.
The names of the Award Winners are announced during a gala evening held at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, in Bucharest on November 9, 2020, starting 6:30 pm.
Please note that 1 October is the deadline to submit your nominations for Automotive industry Awards for Excellence, 2020 Edition!
AWARDS CATEGORIES FOR 2018 EDITION
Please choose the categories from the list below
1. INNOVATION AWARD
2. SUPPLIER EXCELLENCE AWARD
3. CSR AWARD
4. COMPANY OF THE YEAR
5. LOGISTICS EXCELLENCE AWARD
6. AFTERMARKET PARTS COMPANY AWARD
7. CEO OF THE YEAR
8. LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Awards categories description
1. INNOVATION AWARD - This award is to be offered for technical innovation and is related to either a product or a process
2. SUPPLIER EXCELLENCE AWARD - This award is for a manufacturing company that has made progress towards operating an integrated and collaborative relationship with its customers, both internally, across functions and with its own supply chain partners
3. CSR AWARD - This award recognizes the unique and outside-the-box initiative and strategy, that demonstrates a commitment to corporate socially responsible principles
4. COMPANY OF THE YEAR - This award is for businesses that can demonstrate success, based upon general business performance, the launch of a new product, or development of a new process
5. LOGISTICS EXCELLENCE AWARD - This award will put a spotlight on the heroes of the sector who have risen despite challenges; will shortlist and bring to the forefront individuals, organizations and projects that have created excellence in the field of logistics
6. AFTERMARKET PARTS LOGISTIC AWARD - This award is for companies that have proven excellence in using the infrastructure and industry expertise to transform the distribution of aftermarket parts
7. CEO OF THE YEAR - This award recognizes the activity of a head of operations - Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, general manager or company president, that demonstrated commitment to the Romanian automotive sector by creating a positive impact with the business they work in
8. LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD - This award recognizes the lifetime achievements of an individual that demonstrates commitment to the automotive industry landscape creating a positive impact within the business they work in
NOTE: Nominations may be submitted in Romanian or English.
Project description, company or individual nominated for the award category
All nominations must contain written narratives that will not exceed 2000 words
Number of employees
Number of R&D projects
Company & contact person for the nominee
E-mail address / Phone
Last Name, First Name / Company / Position within the company / Phone
I consent to having DIPLOMAT MEDIA EVENTS store my submitted information so they can respond to my application. For more information on our data policy, please visit the GDPR section on the website
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service