Earlier this Spring we hosted our first event, with amazing investors and entrepreneurs such as Primary Venture Partners, Samsung's Open Innovation Center, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, SokoGlam, FiscalNote, and more. Attended by over 350 attendees, we look forward to hosting a bigger event this Fall.
This half-day event will consist of keynotes, an expert panel of successful entrepreneurs, a startup showcase, and a time to network with fellow entrepreneurs and investors. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Sarah Paiji: Co-Founder & CEO of Snapette
- Miguel McKelvey : Co-founder of WeWork
- Hyungsoo Kim: Founder of Eone Timepieces
- Charlie Kim: CEO of NextJump
- Esther Choi: Chef/Owner of Mokbar
- Richard Jun: Managing Partner of Bam Ventures
- David Lee: Investor & Former Director of Google Asia Pacific
We're looking for the best Korean startups. Those selected will have the opportunity to pitch and share their business in front of hundreds of potential customers and investors. Visit the event link at: https://koreanstartupsummitnyc.splashthat.com/
Event Date: October 16, 2015
Application ends Friday, October 9, 2015.
*At least ONE of the founding members must be Korean or Korean-American.