Request edit access
Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form
This form contains features which require sign in. Your identity will not be revealed.
NewCVHSPhoto website quiz
1. Go to
How many "menu" categories are on the homepage?
2. Click on the "Photo" pulldown menu. How many semesters are listed under "Photo?"
3. Go back to the homepage, then go to the "Syllabus" menu. Click on the "photography" syllabus, then scroll down to the last page of the syllabus. What is the title at the top of that last page?
a. Photography Syllabus Agreement
b. Photography Digital Camera / Technology Release Form
c. Photo Pass Behavior Contract
4. Go back to the main home page. Click on the "Resources" page. Click on the rectangle that says, "Photographer Links." This opens a page with links to photographers' websites, listed by the type of photography they specialize in. Look for the "Ondrea Barbe" website link under the "Fashion" category. Go to her site, where did she discover her passion for photography?
a. The United States
5. Stay on the "Photographer Links" page. Go to the "Sports" category. Click on the Brad Mangin website link. What sport and what team is the main focus of his professional photography?
Hockey / San Jose Sharks
Basketball / Golden State Warriors
Football / Oakland Raiders
Baseball / SF Giants
6. Go back to the "Photo Resources" main page. Beneath the HELPFUL INFO... category, you will see the "Image Galleries" heading. There are four image galleries listed. Go to the
link. When you open that link, what is the name of that page? (Hint. It is written in large, black letters, inside square brackets at the top left corner of the image window).
a. The Big Picture
b. Photo Gallery
7. Return to the newcvhsphoto homepage. Go to the "Contacts" menu. What is the SECOND link listed?
Mr. Vendsel's email address
Castro Valley High Website
Aeries Student Portal
8. Return to the newcvhsphoto homepage. Go to the "Photoshop" menu to open the Photoshop Skills page. It is filled with links to Photoshop and Macintosh lessons that will help you master the technology of the "digital darkroom." How many NUMBERED Photoshop AND "Misc. Macintosh" lessons are on that page?
9. Stay on the Photoshop Skills page. What is lesson #4?
a. Paint Bucket tool.
b. How to submit a digital assignment.
c. How to do a screenshot.
10. Click on lesson #25. What is the name of that lesson, and what is the subject in the example photos?
a. How to download a camera memory card / a memory card & computer screen
b. Single color and desaturate / red & green bell pepper
c. How to submit a digital photography assignment / a skateboarder
d. Magnetic Lasso tool / a tiger and an eagle
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Castro Valley USD. -
Terms of Service