1. Schedules All Camp schedules, whether part of the Working Time or any other higher guidance should be strictly observed by members of the Team, which should be an example in this area.
2. Meetings The meetings listed in Camp hours are for all members of the team.
3. Quiet time The Quiet Time is time provided for Camp hours should be observed by all members of the team.
4. Material and Work Equipment All members of the team are responsible for the material and work equipment entrusted to their care, they should take care of them.
5. Objects of limited use Some objects, although in common use, have restrictions to use during the camp: such as, cellphones and Laptops.
6. Clothing Both boys and girls should wear presentable clothes for the special dinner on Friday and for worship. The boys must have appropriate clothing. Girls are not allowed to use small size of clothing or clothing contrary to Christian principles in Word of Life which are example, too tight clothes, short, transparent, with certain inscriptions, symbols, etc. Regarding beachwear / for the , girls appropriate bathing suits (one-piece swimsuits / can not wear bikini or bathing suit type "g-string". The boys are normal short swimsuits / not allowed to wear shorts like Speedo
7. Dating The objective of the team member to come to the camp should not be destroyed by a purely emotional involvement with a person of the opposite sex.
8. Procedure in public places The member of the team must worry about being friendly and helpful, always giving priority to the camper, engaging and cooperating in the activities and at the time of warnings.
9. Limited Laundry facilities You may need to do this off property or pay each time you use the on-property machines.
10. Caring for values Word of Life can not be responsible for any lost personal value, so the member of the team must keep with the utmost care of your belongings.