Request edit access
Prelude Award Nomination
Formerly the Young Director Award, the Prelude Award will be given annually to one outstanding member of the Kansas Choral Directors Association with at least three and no more than five years of experience as a choral director in the State of Kansas. Awardees will demonstrate:
• Successful teaching and performance in choral music in Kansas
• Professional demeanor in interactions with colleagues
• Potential as an exemplary professional with an extended career in choral music
• A spirit of service through active participation and involvement in KCDA and/or KMEA
• Nominations will be solicited from the general membership of KCDA
• Nominees must be current members of KCDA in their 3rd, 4th or 5th year of experience as a choral
director in Kansas
• Nominations must include biographical information, a letter of nomination from a current
member of KCDA and a letter of support from an administrator, supervisor or mentor
• The KCDA Executive Board will serve as the selection committee for reviewing nominations and
voting to select a recipient
• Current members of the KCDA Executive Board are ineligible for nomination
• Nominations may be resubmitted anytime during the eligibility period (3 to 5 years) but are not
automatically carried forward for future consideration.
Letter of Support from Nominator
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service