1) Reservation requests must be submitted a minimum of three weeks prior to the event. Large scale events involving 50 persons or more must be submitted a minimum of eight weeks prior to the event, however more notice is strongly encouraged.
2) Requestor will be contacted within three business days following submission of request. The request will be confirmed or denied within 10 business days. Large scale events will be confirmed or denied within 14 business days.
3) For larger scale events, or logistically challenging smaller scale events, the requestor and lead volunteers will be required to participate in a Pre-Event Walkthrough with the appropriate Recreational Sports Administrator(s).
4) All fees must be paid prior to the event date. Checks should be made payable to Loyola University Maryland and credit card payments can only be transacted during Membership hours.
5) Eating and drinking, other than water in a plastic bottle, is not permitted except in the Cafe area and pool Spectator Gallery.
6) Appropriate attire and footwear are mandatory. No hard or making footwear allowing on any wood gym courts. No cut-offs or jeans allowed in the pool. Shirts must be worn at all times and no baseball hats in contact sports.
7) Alcoholic beverages and smoking is prohibited at the Fitness and Aquatic Center or on the grounds. (Smoking 30 feet from the FAC is permitted)
8) Events cannot occur past midnight at the FAC, nor past dusk on the outdoor grass field.
9) Every effort will be made to insure that, one recreation court (Gym A, Gym B, or the MAC) will remain open for recreational use at all times, as scheduled by the Assistant Director of Facilities and Special Events.
10) The event must be terminted promptly at the time scheduled and it is the requestor's responsibility to see that the facility/area reserved is vacated immediately by the attendees.
11) Release agreements may be necessary for the members of the group to sign and will be determined by the Assistant Director of Facilities and Special Events.
**NOTE** Non-Loyola facility users must provide a certificate of liability insurance coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 to indemnify Loyola University for damages or losses that occur to the participants. This facility request and certificate of insurance must arrive at least two weeks prior to your reservation date, and must name Loyola University Maryland as an additional insured on the certificate.
For any questions please contact Reggie Johnson, Assistant Director of Recreational Sports at email@example.com or 410-617-5410