Every year the SayWhatClub (SWC) makes scholarships available for those who feel they would benefit from attending our convention, but do not have the financial means to attend without assistance.
The scholarship covers the following:
● Registration Fee for the scholarship recipient. NOTE: If attending with a spouse or guest, their registration is not the responsibility of the SayWhatClub.
● Roundtrip Transportation Expense between your home city and the convention city. NOTE: SayWhatClub will pay for the least expensive, reasonable option for travel.
● Up to 50% of the Hotel Expense for four nights; from Wednesday thru Saturday. NOTE: SayWhatClub will pay your portion of the room rate based on sharing a room with one or more other attendees; 50% for two in a room, 33.3% for three, and so on.
Scroll down to fill in all of the required fields and when completed click the "SUBMIT" button.
1. General Convention Scholarship: To support a person who would benefit from attending our convention. You must be a SayWhatClub subscriber or be willing to join SWC for at least 6 months. Open to anyone with a financial need.
2. The Emily "Jazzy" Wingert Memorial Scholarship: To support a first-time attendees who have never been to a SayWhatClub Convention before. You must be a SayWhatClub subscriber or be willing to join SWC for at least 6 months.
3. Veteran Scholarship: To support a veteran with hearing loss. You do not have to be a SayWhatClub subscriber for this scholarship.
If you are a first-time attendee and a veteran you are eligible to apply for any of the three scholarships, but need only to choose one. If someone else is chosen for the specific scholarship you checked as your first choice, you will still be considered for any other scholarship where you meet the requirements.
Please choose the scholarship you are applying for below:
● Any information about yourself and/or your hearing loss that you would like the committee to consider.● Describe your financial situation to demonstrate need (no documentation is required).● What led you to apply for a scholarship. ● What you hope gain by attending the convention.
Please provide your answers in the space below:
The Convention Steering/Scholarship Committee