This is a membership application for organizations interested in joining Grassroots Asians Rising.
Our membership consists of base-building organizations in pan-Asian communities across all U.S. regions that provide political education and leadership development and lead direct action campaigns to win concrete changes. Members organize communities in various sectors including labor, housing, youth, education, queer/trans folks, environmental justice, and immigration. Our work, political direction, and strategy is informed by the most marginalized in our communities.
Expectations of GAR Membership include:
1. Adhere to GAR’s Principles of Working Together
2. Attend GAR membership meetings
3. Commitment to using GAR’s political education training materials with membership base and providing feedback to GAR
4. Aligning with GAR’s need for a long-term agenda
5. Participate in peer learning and collectively determine our impact
6. Engage in developing political alignment within GAR
To see our GAR Principles of Working Together: https://www.grassrootsasians.org/our-principles
For more information, visit our website: www.grassrootsasians.org