If you are an engineer just like me, who lives in TriValley Area and works in Silicon Valley on a daily basis, surely you know the pains of having to commute two hours a day back and forth. Just like me, you might be envious of other neighbors who work for Apple, Google , Yahoo, Genetech, whose companies' shuttle buses take them directly to office, allowing them to enjoy private time on the road while we have to suffer traffic congestion on 680, 880, and 580 and pay for sky-high gas prices.
If you think a bus shuttle can be a great service that you will want to use, then you will definitely want to participate in this survey. We have been seriously thinking about starting the business, but we need your help to do so. Trivalley, covering Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, and Livermore, has a population of 300,000. The area is huge. If you are interested in using this shuttle service, this survey will help us know:
1. Where should we place the bus stop in TriValley? Where do you live?
2. Where should we place the bus stop in Silicon Valley? Where is your office located?
3. Do you have a flexible time and when should the bus leave in the morning and in the afternoon?
4. Do you mind to riding a bicycle to and from the bus stop from your home/office?
5. What is the acceptable payment rate? Monthly, or per day?
Thank you for your participation! If you have further questions, please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com