Please be sure to include the following information on your completed pages:
1. Please tell us where you are located (city, state, country)
2. Please tell us about a food that is special/unique to the area in which you are located in.
3. Please tell us what types of foods are prepared/eaten on a Birthday.
4. Please choose a favorite meal of the day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and share some of the types of foods that are eaten at that meal.
5. Please tell us about a traditional meal/food that is prepared/eaten on a holiday or special celebration.
We want to demonstrate how classrooms around the world can come together to publish something unique and creative, while learning from each other at the same time! Once the book is compiled, we will be publishing it to the iBook store so that students everywhere can learn about foods around the world!
If you are interested in authoring this global iBook, please fill in the form below to submit pages that you and/or your students made with the Book Creator app.
To have your pages published in our iBook store version, please send us your pages by March 31, 2014.
Please look at the example below as a guide for the book pages. We are asking that each participating class create a title page (which will include your school name and location) as well as one or two "content" pages. Please do not submit more than 3 pages.
THANK YOU for being a part of this global authoring project! If you have any questions, please email us at GlobalBook@avenues.org
You can download the Book Creator for iPad app at