The Organic & Regenerative Investment Co-operative (ORICoop) is interested in preserving land that has a history and legacy of organic or biodynamic farming production. Land that may adjoin an existing organic farmer, be excess to a farmers needs or nearby to existing organic farmland. Or the farmer simply wants to step back, with a plan in place for his/her long term legacy.
We are interested to hear from existing experienced organic farmers, keen to explore options for a specific land project, to enable you to grow your existing business, and see your farmland fully utilised for it's highest & best purpose.
Full ORICoop details are http://www.organicinvestmentcooperative.com.au
ORICoop is founded on the principles of Co-operative values, preserved organic farmland, real financial returns and local & efficient food production systems.
The types of land opportunities we consider within these parameters may include:-
* Ongoing part ownership from retiring organic farmer
* Has existing organic certification (or under organic management)
* Of suitable size & viability
* Located in a good regional area (not isolated)
* Have a potential management strategy in mind
* Has suitable infrastructure
* Business has strong resilience & diversity
* Clear business case including historical and future projections
* Budget to assist with cost of preparation of such an investment strategy
This is an ORICoop initiative designed to grow and enhance the organic & biodynamic farming industry. ORICoop does not receive a fee for making introductions to it’s members and we do not recommend or warrant investments. Investors, existing businesses and landholders must make their own evaluation and investigation of the suitability of the arrangements, with full consideration of their own personal and financial circumstances.