Creative Collisions is where startups, researchers, and companies meet to foster innovation opportunities. Companies join to present collaboration opportunities; startups come to show their tech solutions, and researchers come to present their applied research projects.
Link to Hopin page : https://go.mtlnewtech.com/Hopin
Link to Website: https://www.montrealnewtech.com/creative-collisions-conference/
Creative Collisions on June 22nd co-organized with Coopérathon Desjardins will emphasize innovation as the vector driving collaborations that will shape the Canadian Netzero future. The program will feature one panels, multiple cross-sectorial tech sessions, one tech expo floor and networking.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how big organizations will engage in innovation by collaborating with startups and researchers.
- Showcase your startup, your technology or your non-commercialized IPs (intellectual properties),
- Understand better the needs and business opportunities in the relaunch of the economy,
- Meet talent looking for opportunities,
- Network with entrepreneurs, researchers, and industry experts.
- Sustainable and clean farming,
- Precision agriculture,
- Food from the ocean & sustainable agriculture,
- Indoor & smart farming,
- The wild card room (new proteins)
- Serriculture & Energie
- Ecological Transition
- Finetech and Carbon accounting
Montreal Newtech "Creative Collisions" builds upon 12 years of experience with more than 150 startup innovation demo nights since 2008. MTL NewTech is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the collaboration between researchers, startups and industries as a means to create innovation.
Apply today to pitch/demo your tech on June 22nd. Deadline to Apply by 11:59pm, 15th June, 2021
Please, do not hesitate to email us at the same address for any questions, clarification etc. with the subject line "Creative Collisions June 22nd at email@example.com