Request edit access
Pacific Chorale Academy - Mariners
This is an exciting opportunity for students currently in grades 1-6 to participate in an award-winning vocal music program. Students will sing with N-MUSD music teachers and professional teaching artists from the Pacific Chorale. Students will sing music from a variety of repertoires. Instruction will be offered in music reading and proper vocal techniques. Students will be provided sheet music, a music folder and a Pacific Chorale Academy Shirt.
Fall semester: every Tuesday and Thursday from September 25 – December 6, 2018
Spring semester: every Tuesday and Thursday from January 8 – April 4, 2019
Grades 4-6, "Academy Choir" Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2:40 – 3:40 p.m.
Grade 1-3, "Crescendo Choir" Thursdays, 2:10-3:10 p.m.
Note that this program occurs during the school day for grades 1-3, and is partly during the school day and partly after school for grades 4-6.
Location:Mariners Elementary School
2100 Mariners Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660
1. Participation in the Pacific Chorale Academy is a semester-long commitment; please sign up only if you are committed to attending all rehearsals.
2. All students must be nominated by their music teacher. Nominations must be approved by the students’ classroom teacher and principal.
3. To remain in the program, students must maintain good standing academically.
4. To remain in the program, students must maintain good standing behaviorally.
5. Students are expected to faithfully and responsibly participate in all practices and performances with a positive cooperative attitude. Attendance at all rehearsals and concerts is mandatory. Any absences must be excused with written parent permission. Students will be dropped from the program after 3 unexcused absences in a semester.
6. Students are encouraged to wear the Pacific Chorale Academy shirt and school uniform pants/skirts for all performances.
Student First Name
Student Last Name
Student t-shirt size
Parent Phone Number
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone
Alternate Emergency Contact
Alternate Emergency Phone
Permission to release pupil information
I give the NMUSD and the Pacific Chorale Academy permission to release information, images, and/or voice recordings of my student(s) on the Institute/District Website.
I give the NMUSD and the Pacific Chorale Academy permission to release information, images, and/or voice recordings of my student(s) for Press, television, or other news media.
Waiver of Liability
To accept registration and permit participation in the Pacific Chorale Academy by the above individual, I, the parent or guardian of said individual, hereby give my consent and agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the NMUSD and the Pacific Chorale Academy, their instructors from any claim rising out of injury to the above named individual. I also hold harmless NMUSD and Pacific Chorale Academy, its instructors and representatives from any claim rising out of injuries or conditions caused or aggravated by my refusal to obtain available medical treatment based on religious or philosophical beliefs.
I have read and agree to these expectations
Name of person completing this form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pacific Chorale.