1. Completion of 100 hours of community service.
2. Service hours used for any other organization MAY NOT BE COUNTED toward the Community Service Project.
3. Some hours of the community service must be performed at/or for Hoggard High School. These hours may include tutoring, cleaning, landscaping, assisting PTSO, or other types of projects. Hoggard hours must be approved through Mrs. Seed. Remember that these hours cannot count toward any other organization.
4. Completion and submission of verification of Community Service hours for each project is required.
5. All hours of service must be performed between July 1, 2018, and May 3, 2019
6. In addition to this electronic form, documentation signed by EACH community service project contact person must be submitted to Mrs. Seed's office or Mrs. Simpson in (Student Support Services Office) no later than May 10, 2019.
7. The Character Education Committee makes final approval on recipients.