Phoenix Bed Bug Exterminator – 100% GUARANTEED
Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Our treatments come with up to a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
If you suspect bed bugs are in your home because of itchy bumps (that often look like mosquito bites) or red rashes, do not hesitate to give us a call.
You’ll receive a free in-home inspection where we will thoroughly inspect your home where bed bugs are often found.
If we find bed bugs in your residence, we will let you know exactly what you’re dealing with, how many rooms they’ve spread to, and go over your different treatment options.
Bed bugs is the only pest we treat. Both our heat treatments and chemical treatments are 100% effective against bed bugs. We offer a one year guarantee with our heat treatments and up to a six month guarantee with our chemical treatments.Over 4 Years of Experience in the Bed Bug Industry
We have over four years of experience in the bed bug industry and have treated thousands of homes in the Valley. We know where bed bugs like to hide, how they get into your house, and how to get rid of them (for good).
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One Year Guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
The main difference between the two is the amount of time before you see results.
With a heat treatment, you get instant results. The heat will permeate into mattresses, furniture, carpets, and walls killing 100% of your bed bugs and eggs that same day.
With a chemical treatment, the bed bugs have to come in contact with our chemical, including any eggs that have not yet hatched. This process can take up to 30 days.
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
Many people may try to treat bed bugs on their own, but quickly find that their product does not work, or they did not exterminate all of the bed bugs.
Because bed bugs can easily hide in many places (basically any small crevice), thorough and professional treatments are recommended to fully get rid of your bed bugs. The longer you put off getting your house treated, the more time bed bugs have to spread into your entire home.
Feel Free To Contact Us @ (623) 552-4815