Dorset Council wants to know the views of young people to help them plan their services.
As Young Researchers you will:
- work in a team and learn new skills
- design a countywide consultation process from start to finish
- collect the opinions and ideas of young people about the services they receive
- meet new people and work with senior decision makers
- have a lot of fun!
- have the opportunity to improve services for thousands of young people!
It's all free! There will be pizza! We will help you with transport costs.
For more information about what is involved in being a Young Researchers please click here:http://www.dorsetyoungresearchers.com
If you have any questions please contact Kate, who will be happy to help you:
Email | email@example.com
Mobile | 07841 015813
Alternatively click here to find out more about the time commitment: http://bit.ly/DYR1920D4D
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12th October 2019 at 5pm.