Request edit access
OSTEOPATHIC TOTAL BODY ADJUSTMENT
By the end of the course the participants should be able to:
1. Understand the Holistic approach in diagnosing biomechanical chains.
2. Apply Littlejohn's biomechanical model in clinical practice.
3. Treat different osteopathic lesions in Trunk and extremities through total body adjustment routine.
4. Apply the 10 principles through general osteopathic treatment in practice.
5. Understand the effect of lower limb and pelvic lesions on the spine.
6. Practice new palpation skills to feel and treat different organs and structures through long lever.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service