- Classes will be held every Saturday in Person in Mandir
- If a class is cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances, all students/parents will be informed via email or Whatsapp message or google classroom
- All students are expected to behave properly and if behavior is the cause of disturbance to other students, teachers may discharge the student from the class
- All the students are expected to attend the class on time and regularly.
- Neither the Teachers nor the Mandir is liable or responsible for any personal loss or injury to any student/parent during the class or during any events related to the class/activity.
- All students are required to bring their own Water bottle, Lap Desk, Books and Pencils.
- We use Whatsapp group for communication and Google classroom for all class related activities including Weekly Class summary, Homework etc.
- Permit the Mandir to take photographs/video during the class or any class related activities to place on Mandir Website, Facebook Page, News, or Publications.
By submitting this form, I agree and understand the instruction given above and agree to allow my child to participate in Bal Vihar Class offered by Shree Jalaram Mandir, Chicago.