Request edit access
JMH Alumni Class Representatives
Sign up sheet for JMH Alumni Class Representatives
The John Marshall High School Alumni Association is developing a new program to create Class Representatives who serve as a liaison between you, the alumni community.
We are looking for volunteers to serve as Class Representatives for each graduating year. Read more about the program and contact us to get involved:
Mission & Purpose:
• Engage and communicate with classmates to develop class identity and unity that can be shared with the greater alumni community
• Increase alumni relations to new levels of participation and support
• Build a corps of volunteers who are involved and connected to the school, planting seeds for future involvement
Class Representative Roles & Responsibilities:
• Act as a liaison between alumni and the Association, striving to keep your class connected to John Marshall
• Assist in communications and class outreach
• Serve as the gatherer of class news for the alumni newsletter, whether it's a college graduation, birth of a child, a promotion or retirement or other accomplishments
• Brainstorm and implement ways for alumni to be more involved and stay connected
• Spearhead small events and serve as a representative at alumni events, including reunions
Contact Phone #:
Year you graduated from John Marshall:
Are you interested in just your Grad year or can you do more?
My Grad Class
I can do a Couple Years
How do you feel that you can help the Association?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service