Request edit access
CCA Hall of Fame Nomination Form
1. Have served a minimum of 20 years in athletics (This could be a combination of coaching/and/or directing athletics, or related work to the profession.) A minimum of 10 years spent in active coaching.
2. Being a recipient of the Coach of the Year Award is strongly recommended.
3. Have made the majority of his/her contributions (at least 10 years) residing in California.
4. Exemplify the ideals set forth in the California Coaches Association Creed.
5. Have made an outstanding contribution to the coaching profession and/or to the California Coaches Association.
6. Be dedicated to the athletes and to the sport he/she is coaching and to the coaching profession.
NOTE: Once a name has been submitted, it will remain on the list. It does not have to be resubmitted.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service