Admission and registration are FREE! Non-perishable food donations will be accepted for the local Salvation Army Food Shelf.
1. Registration must be submitted by April 5 via the form below or by calling (320) 308-2022.
2. All materials used must be edible - but need not be palatable!
3. Each entry must be related to books: it can pun a title, refer to a scene or character, look like a book or be somehow inspired by books.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
All entries will be documented, photographed and displayed in both the Miller Center and on the library Facebook page. Participants will receive a certificate, and prizes will be awarded for the following 6 categories:
* Best Young Edible Book Artist (Pre K-12)
* Fan Favorite
* Most Humorous
* Most Creative
* Most Literary
* Judges' Favorite
(320) 308-2022 • email@example.com
This event is sponsored by St. Cloud State University's Learning Resources & Technology Services.