VENUE: Depending on numbers, these courses will run from either the Witney Business and Innovation Centre or our 123 Classroom in Stonesfield. All AM Courses start at 9.30am and finish at Noon, PM Courses start at 1.00pm and finish at 3.30pm. We will notify you 7 days prior to the course date with the location and joining instructions.
• FULL 123MIS Integris support: FREE • LIGHT 123MIS Integris support: £50 per course• Non-123MIS schools: £75 per course (subject to availability)
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline for booking onto a course is 24 hours before the course is due to run. There is a £50 charge for short notice booking cancellations or non-attendance.
If you are interested in booking onto any of the courses, please complete the booking form below and a member of our 123MIS team will be in contact.
• The statutory requirements of the census• How to ensure your data is complete and up-to-date• Running the Census on your own school data
• Completing & Returning the EYFS, Phonics, KS1 & KS2 Statutory Key Stage Returns, • Setting up Markbooks within your school data• Adding students into the correct Key Stage Assessment Scheme• Entering the Key Stage data into the markbooks and directly into the student record• Submitting your returns• Key Stage Reporting
• Setting up the behaviour parameters that will be available when incidents are recorded• Recording positive and negative incidents for individual students or groups of students• Quick entry of incidents via the behaviour module and via the daily register on the teacher desktop• Creating and generating letters• Monitoring and reporting
• Assigning students to new year groups and classes• Assigning leaving dates and destinations• Dealing with new admissions• Printing class lists for next year• School diary