Request edit access
Salt Lake Acting Company Board of Directors Application
We appreciate your interest in serving on the Salt Lake Acting Company Board of Directors. We maintain a board application pool of interested applicants in order to fill board positions that are vacated and solicit talent from the community to support the organization’s mission and vision. Salt Lake Acting Company seeks to maintain a board with a diverse mix of expertise, experience, skills and backgrounds. For purposes of Board composition, diversity includes, but is not limited to, age, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, and business experience.
• Ensure the mission is carried out
• Maintain fiduciary responsibility for the organization
• Maintain ethical standards through board confidentiality and recognizing conflicts of interest
• Respect and support other board members, staff, and artists by maintaining appropriate lines of communication and understanding separate roles
Specific Expectations of each Board Member:
○ Attend all regularly scheduled Board Meetings
•Meetings are the 4th Tuesday of each month except July and December at 4:30PM unless otherwise specified.
○ 3 unexcused absences in a fiscal year is cause for removal from the board
○ Participation on at least one committee or taskforce when needed.
○ Subscribe to Salt Lake Acting Company’s season.
○ Buy or sell four tickets to SLAC’s annual fundraiser, THE PARTY.
○ Donate or secure silent auction items for THE PARTY.
○ Contribute to SLAC’s Year End campaign and ask your network to do the same.
○ Identify potential funding sources (including in-kind donations) in support of Salt Lake Acting Company from businesses, individuals and foundation sources.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Salt Lake Acting Company.