This module could be interesting for young designers and artists who want to create something fun for their portfolio and for those who want to build with cardboard.
Skill set for Module 2 - "Street performance and communication with the public for beginners"
- Open for communication
- Ability to focus
- Stress management skills
- Ability to learn
This module would be interesting for young professional and amateur actors, stilt walkers, performing artists and producers, along with anyone who wants to become better at managing street performances and communicating with the public in the street.
Conditions for participation:
- in order to take part in the Street Performance Lab @ Festival Spoffin applicants must be selected based on their profiles and skills;
- the lab will be taking place daily starting on the 26th of August and until the 31st of August. It is important that all participants attend every day of the workshop;
- the lab is open to participants over 18 y.o.;
- Street Performance Lab has the right to suspend a participant at any stage of the selection without explanation of cause;
Stages of applications:
- filling out the web form below;
- online interview;
We will do our best to reply to you within one week.
Please fill out the form below in order to initiate the application process: