The clinic will take place at 2309 Parklake Drive NE, Atlanta, GA.
Can't make it tomorrow? We have another free clinic on November 18, 2017, in Gainesville. Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekXshbNrObMPZD3T0ONbcHxtISKjgz6lW4yar73ugNsFVMaA/viewform
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Permanent resident card (green card)
- Driver's license
- Social Security card
- All your passports
- Your 2016 tax returns
- List of home addresses for the past 5 years
- List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
- Proof of public benefits, such as food stamps, Medicaid, SSI, etc.
- Dates you have been outside the US since getting your green card, and the countries you traveled to during each trip
- Marriage certificate and divorce decrees or proof of death for previous spouses. Also, if married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident (green card holder), bring spouse's naturalization certificate or green card.
- Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets
- For each of your children: his/her green card, complete name, date of birth, and address