Request edit access
North West Country Business Awards 2019 Nomination Form
Which local business would you like to nominate?
What suburb are they located?
Conditions of Entry
1. Open to any Business or Company operating within the boundaries of the North West Business Association. (For a map of the boundaries visit
2. The category each business is entered into will be confirmed by the North West Business Awards Committee.
3. It is a condition of entry that each nominee agrees to co-operate with the North West Business Awards Committee for publicity and promotional purposes.
4. Finalists receive two discounted tickets to the Business Awards evening, Mystery Shopper evaluation and confidential feedback report, mentoring assistance and full feedback from judges on their submissions.
5. Entrants must be prepared to accept an award at the North West Business Awards, and present a speech of not more than five minutes.
6. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Nominees will be judged on; number of votes received, mystery shopper feedback, and submissions made by the nominees. Information which is business sensitive will remain totally confidential to the nominated business and judges unless agreed otherwise.
8. The judges may contact or visit your organisation if they require additional information or clarification regarding your entry. A visit by the judges does not necessarily mean that you have been selected as a winner of the competition.
9. The North West Business Awards Committee may, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions.
10. Information gathered during this promotion, including, but not limited to, names and email addresses, may be used by the Organisers and partners for further communication.
11. The North West Business Awards Committee is not liable for any loss, damage (direct or inconsequential), or injury to any person in connection with this promotion.
12. All entrants must either be fully paid or associate members of the North West Business Association.
13. The North West Counry Inc. place high value on the Awards. Entrants must disclose any issues that may compromise the integrity of the Awards or cause the business to discontinue in the next year. These issues may include legal action, law changes, possible loss of funding, or other risks.
Nominations close 4pm Friday 10 May 2019.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service