Request edit access
An Administrator’s Guide to the Fundamentals of Health Life Safety and Compliance
Administrator's Guide to the Fundamentals of HLS and Compliance
Facilitator: Patrick Durley & Ralph Grimm
Event Date: April 23, 2020
$150 Fee for AA Credit
8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Lunch on Your Own
Event Address: ROE #40 Carlinville Office
Contact us at (217)845-4016
6 Hours of Evidence of Completion
Registration Deadline April 9, 2020
Description: AA 3700 - An Administrator’s Guide to the Fundamentals of Health Life Safety and Compliance
Facilitators: Patrick Durley and Ralph Grimm
What You Get: Numerous useful documents and activities to assist in developing a useful/practical understanding and in-depth working knowledge of the “Ins and Outs” of these required processes.
• Get all stakeholders involved to develop a better understanding and practical working knowledge of the systems
• Useful “takeback” summary and guidance documents, and handbooks to help make sense of things
• Deep dive into your current 10-year surveys and IWAS
• Make sense of items, forms, processes, and requirements
• Walk away with beneficial tools and a deeper working knowledge of HLS, Building Permitting, 10-year Survey, Compliance, and Amendment processes
• Networking session and a listserve will be built for Facility Managers and Head Custodians
• Activities directly related to familiarization and understanding of HLS & Compliance handbooks and requirements
• A means to communicate with your constituents to improve their understanding of the whys, cans, and can not’s of what you do or don’t do
• Administrator Academy Credit or Professional Learning Credit Hours
Summary: This is an activity and collaboration-filled Academy. The purpose of this course is to provide Administrators and other school personnel with an in-depth look, and discovery into, topics related to Health Life Safety and Compliance. You will gain a better understanding of all things related to the processes and also will build a Facility Manager network for collaboration.
Audience: Anyone involved with fulfilling HLS and Compliance processes and requirements: Regional Superintendents and Assistants, New and experienced Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Principals, Facility Managers/Head Custodians, Architects…
Phone Number for Text Notification
Physical Education/Driver's Educaation
Title I/Special Education
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Regional Office of Education 40.