Request edit access
Beyond Borders Storytelling: Pitch your story
Do you have a story that fits one of our themes? If so, submit it to us here for your chance to tell it at one of our shows!
Oct 16 - Ghosts
Dec - Gift
* Please describe the beginning, middle and end of your story in a few sentences.
* Tell us SPECIFICS: actual events, places, characters. Tell us what the conflict is. Provide enough detail to give us a sense of the story arc.
* Stories must be true and based on your first hand experience
* Stories can be from 3-10 min long
* No essays - stories must be action based
Example of a good pitch:
"As an Indian, my introduction to this country at age 16 entering college in the Midwest taught me the first three words when I landed in this country. Those words - hooker, Thanksgiving, and pizza. How these came to be the 3 things I learned first when I arrived as a teenager in a 3-piece suit to spend my formative years? The story walks through my 1st few days in Ohio and the circumstances on how I discovered these words and what they mean to a 16 year old Indian seeing America for the first time."
Questions? Contact justinawu at gmail dot com
Visit us at
and on Facebook
Which story jam(s) are you interested in?
Oct 2019 - GHOSTS
Dec 2019 - GIFT
Summarize your story in a few sentences. Tell us who, what, when, where, and the conflict or tension.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service