Request edit access
Streamwood Choral Society Scholarship Application 2017 - 2018
- Students must have three years of music department participation including 1 full year at Streamwood High School. Applicants will provide a resume outlining these three years of involvement.
- The applicant must complete this application in full and submit it to the Choral Society online by Monday, May 7, 2018 to be considered for an award. There will be no exceptions to the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Documentation required is listed at the end of the application.
- The Choral Society will consider applications based upon academic achievement, participation in Music activities over your career at Streamwood; leadership positions in Music activities; community service; and outside interests and activities.
- Awards and amounts are determined solely by the Streamwood Choral Society.
- The Streamwood Choral Society is not responsible for any tax implications of an award.
- Awards will be made at the Senior Recognition Assembly, as determined by the school administration and the Executive Board of the Choral Society.
- The 2017 - 2018 award is a minimum of $500.00.
- Application Deadline is Monday, May 7, 2018.
Name (Last, First)
I certify that all information provided is accurate.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service