Request edit access
BVHM Community School Family Priorities Survey 2018-2019
Please tell us what you feel are the most valuable services our school offers so that the children at BVHM go on to be productive, joyful and successful students. Remember it is important to prioritize to help us make budgetary and programmatic decisions.
• Academic Supports, including Intervention and Tutoring
• Social Emotional Learning/Social Skills
• Professional Development for Staff
• Arts and Technology
• Parent Engagement and Community Building
• Extended Opportunities for Learning During After School Programs and Sum
• Health and Social Services for Students and Families (Partnerships)
The following survey will take you less than 10 minutes to complete. It offers you the opportunity to share your thoughts regarding the level of impact and satisfaction you've experienced in each of the above areas. Your feedback is very important to the continued development of our school and the services we can provide for our children.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What grade is your child in at BVHM? (Mark all that apply and if you have two children in the same grade level, indicate this in the "other" box):
Please describe the language(s) spoken most frequently at home.
Spanish and English
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Francisco Unified School District.