- At least one of the phase of the Project nominated for the Office Project of the year must have been completed in 2016/17. The company should be ready to provide documents proving this fact (at a request);
- At least one of the phase of the Project nominated for the Office Project of the year should operate and be leased by the tenants;
- Involved participants of the projects such as architects, engineers, development company, property management company and consulting company will be automatically nominated for the Professional Awards - Development company of the Year, Architect of the Year, Consulting company of the year etc correspondingly.
- Apart from the expertise of the jury panel, organizing committee may hold an opinion poll among the tenants of nominated office projects;
- Shortlisted projects will be announced 2 weeks prior to the Award Ceremony;
- Companies may submit single or multiple entries;
DEADLINE: October 23.
For additional information and specification contact organizing committee
+38 (044) 227-67-53+38 (044) 360-51-58+38 (097) firstname.lastname@example.org_kuznets@ureclub.com