Request edit access
CST Trinity Academy section 10 consultation
1) Which of the following best describes you?
Prospective parent / carer
Member of staff or governor at a local school
Prospective student/child under the age of 19
Local business owner
2) Where do you live, approximately, in relation to the proposed site for CST Trinity Academy (on Romney Avenue, Bristol BS7 9SX)?
Within 1 mile
Within 3 miles
Within 5 miles
Greater than 5 miles
3) Will the location of the new school in Lockleaze help meet the need for places of high quality education in the local area?
3a) Comments and feedback
4) Do you have any comments and feedback on the draft admission arrangements? Please visit the website for a copy of the draft admission arrangements (
5) Do you support the vision and ethos of CST Trinity Academy?
5a) Comments and feedback
6) Should the Cathedral Schools Trust enter into a funding agreement with the Secretary of State for Education in order to open CST Trinity Academy? In order for the school to open it will need to sign a Funding Agreement. An example can be found on:
7) Are there any services you would like CST to offer the local community?
Use of building, hall facilities and performance spaces
Use of sports facilities
Access to adult learning
7a) Comments and feedback
8) Do you have any further comments or feedback?
If you are interested in applying for a place at the school, please complete the Register Interest form on the website,
. If you have a particular question please email
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cathedral Schools Trust.
Terms of Service