Request edit access
Test for Dissections 1-3, Back, Thigh/Knee & Leg/Ankle
Multiple choice quiz, choose the single best answer.
1. A tear of the labeled structure results in inability to perform what type of motion?
Extension of toes 2-5
Flexion of toes 2-5
Extension of the great toe
Flexion of the great toe
2. What is the primary function of the labeled structure?
Supports the sustentaculum tali
Prevents excess foot eversion
Prevents excess foot inversion
Supports the head of the talus
3. A tear of the labeled structure results in inability to perform what type of motion?
4. A tear of the labeled structure may result in what direction of abnormal motion of the tibia with respect to the femur?
5. What type of joint is labeled?
6. What mechanism of injury is most likely to tear the labeled structure?
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service