Student Scholarship Application
In order to qualify for a DGW scholarship, students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
• Meet their state’s qualification for free or reduced lunch
• Plan to study a science in college; biology, ecology, environmental science etc.
• Demonstrate how their experience with DGW will meet career goals
• Be unable to afford full tuition
Students that are interested in receiving financial aid please complete this form and the additional questions on the next pages.
• Orca Project: June 18th - July 1st, $1,650
• Wild Whales: July 16th - August 5th, $2,150
Each summer program has two (2) scholarships available that reduces tuition by 40% for qualified students. In addition we have a full scholarship for one qualified student each summer. We will get back to you as soon as possible with scholarship award information. Thank you!