Listed below are eligibility requirements to apply as well as expectations for the program, if you are selected. Applications are due on September 19, 2019.
2. Students must currently be enrolled in high school
3. Students must have previously served on the Mayor's Youth Council
5. Students must be willing to serve as mentors to new MYC members
6. Students must be willing to coordinate and communicate with MYC members outside of scheduled meetings
7. Students must complete Sections 1 to 5 of the application
3. Students will actively participate during Youth Council meetings.
4. Students will engage their communities around current events and citywide policies.
5. Students will only be allowed ONE excused absence. Please see program dates below.
Calendar *Dates are subject to change
October 19, 2019November 16, 2019December 7, 2019January 18, 2020February 15, 2020March 21, 2020April 18, 2020May 16, 2020