Request edit access
NOLA Mac n' Cheese Fest 2019 - Artist Market Vendor Application
The 3rd annual Nola Mac n' Cheese Fest will take place on Saturday, October 12th, 2019 from 11 am to 6 pm.
We are now accepting applications for vendor spaces from art/crafters as well as general retail vendors.
The following is a list of items that will not be allowed to be sold:
* NO T-SHIRTS
* NO ALCOHOL
* NO BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND
* NO ITEMS WHICH MAY COMPETE WITH FESTIVAL MERCHANDISE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: MAGNETS, KOOZIES, POSTERS, TOTE BAGS ETC.)
All work in this category must be 100% original and produced by the exhibiting artist. Offset reproductions of applicant’s original art may be sold, but should represent a very small percentage of the total work on display. No imported goods and/or resale items will be accepted.
• Arts/ Craft Booth Fee: $150 for single artist booths.
****Application Deadline: September 5, 2019
WORK SAMPLE REQUIREMENTS:
Four Digital images are requested as part of your application. Image quality is essential and can make a difference in your acceptance. The best image is one that is full framed with the artist's single work, is well lit, and is representative of the body of work intended for exhibition. Your booth image, with signage, should show your booth with works as it is set up for exhibition at an outdoor show. (Please be sure these images are close up views.)
Please submit all images to
(images must be smaller than 2MB)
Those accepted will receive notification no later than August 15, 2019 of acceptance along with a contract, via email, which will detail all the information needed on how to confirm participation. Spaces are limited, so please apply early.
YOUR BOOTH FEE INCLUDES:spcial
1. A 10ft. x 10ft. space
BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE AND COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Secure a special events occupational license with Parish (special event vendors permit)
2. Provide your own WHITE 10 ft. x 10 ft. pop-up tent, with sides and weights (minimum of 40 lbs. per tent leg for a total of 160 lbs), as well as all necessary display hardware, signage, battery-operated lighting, promotional materials, and transport to the festival site. ** NOTE: GENERATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED, electricity not provided.
3. Staff the booth from 9:30 am until 7:00 pm. Rain or shine.
4. Submit the contract and payment within a timely fashion.
5. All vendors are responsible for and encouraged to acquire their own insurance to cover themselves as well as their property, equipment, stock, etc. AND UNDERSTAND that the festival insurance DOES NOT extend to vendors.
6. Provide sales report and feedback form at end of festival
7. Report sales to Parish Dept. of Revenue of any income made at the Festival, within 30 days of the end of the festival.
Thank you for your interest in our festival and we look forward to an incredible year!
Business Name (Include DBA)
Artist / Primary Contact Name
Primary Contact Cell Phone
Business Phone Number
2019 Special Event Occ.License #
Website and social media links
We require use of a WHITE 10 x 10 Tent with Fire Retardant Certificate. Please provide name of tent brand and we will notify you if we require your certificate.
Please choose an art medium: Ceramic/Glass, consumables (soaps, candles, lotions), fiber art and wearable fiber, graphics (drawing & printmaking), jewelry, 2D & 3D mixed media, metal, painting, photography or wood.
Brief description of art or wares that you will be selling or promoting.
List all arts or products you will be selling. Keep in mind that t-shirts are not allowed.
I have provided images via email along with business and artist/contact name to
3 digital images of your artwork and 1 digital image of your booth must be submitted. Digital images must be current and show artwork completed within the past two years. Images can be in .gif (not animated), .jpg, and .png. Images must be less than 2 MB. Failure to submit images will result in an incomplete application.
I emailed said images to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service