We're looking for mentors who are:
- able and willing to participate in the mentor program from October 2013 through April 2014
- employed in a related field
- out as LBGTA person in your place of employment
- able to meet with a mentee 1-2 times per month
- able to participate in one, 3-hour mentor training session
- able to attend a mandatory Friday, October 18th Mentorship Dinner to get paired with a mentee.
This is a great opportunity to help support an LBGTA student transition from campus life to the workplace and we need your knowledge and insight to make this program a success. During training we will provide you with tools and resources to be successful as a mentor. The Office of LBGT Student Services will also provide support and meeting ideas to you throughout the academic year.
If interested in this opportunity, please fill out the form below.