Request edit access
Entrepreneurship Application Form Phase 4
2. First Name(s)
3. Email Address
4. Phone number (07xxxxxx)
5. Please insert the LINK to your Facebook page below (
.) We use messenger to communicate with you about customization and feedback on the program. If you currently do not have a Facebook account, you can create a temporary one just for the program duration
6. Do you have access to the internet?
7. Do you have access to a computer/Laptop? ( The platform only currently works on computers (not mobile), so a computer/laptop is required)
10. I am aware this application is for the people interested in the Entrepreneurship course, and that there is another form for the Work Readiness course.
11. Which country are you from?
(b) If you are from Kenya, which COUNTY do you currently reside in? (eg. Nakuru, Kwale)
Elgeyo Marakwet County
Homa Bay County
Taita Taveta County
Tana River County
Tharaka Nithi County
Trans Nzoia County
Uasin Gishu County
West Pokot County
12. Which estate do you currently reside in?
13. What is your highest level of education?
14. Are you currently operating a business that needs to be improved?
b) If yes, please describe your business
15. If 'NO' to the question above, do you have a strong business idea you would like to pursue?
b) If yes, please describe your idea
16. What industry is your business idea/existing business in?
Food and beverage
b). If you selected other, state the background of your business or idea
17. Are you currently employed?
18. What is your current source of livelihood?
I have a business that provides income
I have a full-time or part-time formal job
My parents support me
b) If you selected ‘Other’ above, please describe your source of livelihood
19. What is your current average monthly income in Kenya shillings?
Less than 5,000
5,000 - 10,000
10,001 - 15,000
15,001 - 20,000
20,001 - 25,000
25,001 - 30,000
More than 30,000
20. Which of these most accurately describes your current situation?
I want to start a business but I don’t have an idea
I want to start a business and I have an idea of what I want to do
I currently have a business that I want to improve
I have a business but would like to start another one
21. Will you commit the next 3 years to building your business?
22. Can you commit at least 10 hours a week to work on the program content?
23. Where did you hear about this opportunity?
Friend or Relative
Yusudi Staff member
Newsletter/email from Yusudi team
Living with Ess
University of Nairobi Student Email
Capital FM(The Sauce)
Kenyatta University students' email
Hashtag pullout, The Standard
24. If you chose other kindly state where you heard about this opportunity
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service