Who: high school physics teachers
When: June 24-28, 2013 - 8am-4pm
Where: UCR Physics Department
Application deadline: June 10, 2013
- Refresh your content knowledge of physics
- Learn how to teach physics conceptually
- Participate in hands-on activities
- Learn about current research performed by UCR faculty
- Network with teachers in the region and UCR faculty
- Lunch and UCR parking permit will be provided for each day of the academy.
- A stipend of $500 will be given to participants attending the entire 5 days.
- An administrative fee of $100 is required on the first day of the academy (make check payable to UC Regents).
Please, fill out the following form before June 10, 2013 to be considered as a participant.
Notifications of acceptance will be made by June 14.
Space is limited to 25 teachers.